The Quest school does not generally accept privately funded pupils. All pupils who are UK citizens are funded by the Local Authority in which they reside.
To ensure Quest is the right placement for each child, we undertake a thorough admissions assessment procedure and have the following admissions criteria:
- All pupils must have a primary diagnosis of autistic spectrum or related disorder.
- All pupils must be within our registered age range of 5-19 years.
- All pupils must have a Statement of Special Educational Needs/EHCP or be in the process of obtaining such a statement.
- Pupils must be of similar age and ability level to the existing pupils at the school, and the vacancy that exists.
- Parents are required to be in agreement with the ABA approach and be willing to work co-operatively with the school.